“Coffee falls into the stomach … ideas begin to move, things remembered arrive at full gallop … the shafts of wit start up like sharp-shooters, similies arise, the paper is covered with ink …”
-Honoré de Balzac
Coffee just happens to be falling into my stomach right now. While I’m still awake to write and you’re still awake enough to read, why not check these recommended reads before starting your work day?
1. Heavenly iced coffee recipe. Tasty, Beautiful, Fun! posted a fantastic iced coffee recipe. Assuming summer has finally arrived in your corner of the globe, it’s well worth checking out.
3. Coffee Chain of Action. Coffee starts far from where it ends. This blog post from Sanity by Coffee looks at coffee from a perspective we often ignore.
4. Interview – Lauren Morris, Programme Manager for UK Coffee Week. Find out more about UK Coffee Week and what it’s all about.
5. Starbucks Willow Blend review. The caffeine is its only redeeming quality.
6. Comcast’s coffee brewing policy. Yes, it exists.
Main photo: Ryan Ritchie